Last updated November 2014
BY USING THE WEBSITE, ENGAGING CRN’S SERVICES, AND/OR REQUESTING THAT CRN CONTACT YOU ABOUT ITS CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE WEBSITE TERMS.
BY USING CRN’S WEBSITE, ENGAGING CRN’S LEGAL SERVICES, AND/OR REQUESTING THAT CRN CONTACT YOU ABOUT ITS CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATE ALL DISPUTES AND CLAIMS BETWEEN YOU AND CRN ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING ALL RIGHTS TO: (A) A TRIAL BY JURY; (B) PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT OR CLASS ACTION ARBITRATION; AND (C) BRING AN ACTION AGAINST CRN IN A COURT OF LAW. YOU MAY INDIVIDUALLY ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AGAINST CRN IN ANY JURISDICTION IN THE UNITED STATES. CRN WILL REIMBURSE YOU UP TO $300 OF YOUR ARBITRATION FILING FEE. THE RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION THEN IN FORCE SHALL GOVERN THE ARBITRATION.
About The Website Terms
About the Website
- The Website gives users information about CRN’s credit repair services, general educational and informational resources about credit, and the ability to sign up for and engage CRN’s services.
Signing Up for CRN’s Services
- You are not required to sign up for CRN’s services in order to visit and read material on the Website; however, you will need to sign up if you want it to assist you in your efforts to improve your credit reports and rating. If you do so, you agree to provide accurate and complete information. You must be legally capable to enter into contracts. It is your responsibility to make any updates to that information. Each sign-up is for a single person only. We do not permit any other person to enroll in CRN’s services on behalf of another unless you have an appropriate Power of Attorney. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you should notify CRN immediately by emailing [email protected].
- The Website contains information, content or advertisements text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation and other materials and effects (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, patents or other intellectual or proprietary rights owned by CRN or other third parties. All trademarks and copyrighted information contained on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Further, CRN retains all rights (including intellectual property rights), title and interest in the Website, technology, and all underlying technology and data including any enhancements, software, applications and improvements related to the Website (the “Technology”)(the terms Content and Technology collectively will be referred to as the “Materials”). You may not remove from any electronic or printed copy any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice.
Use of Website and Materials
- CRN provides the Website and the Materials for your individual, non-commercial use and solely for the purpose of carrying out individual transactions with the Website. Any other use of the Website or the Materials is strictly prohibited. You may not, either directly or indirectly:
- Modify, republish, redistribute, delete, resell, sublicense, publicly perform, cache by proxy the Website or Materials without the express written permission of CRN or the applicable rights holder;
- Use the Materials for telemarketing, direct marketing, and commercial mass e-mail or by agents or representatives or e-mail spammers;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, merge, copy, use, disclose, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or transfer the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology or delete or alter author attributes or copyright notices;
- Use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine Website architecture, or extract information about usage or users;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Website or Materials;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Violate the Website Terms, applicable law or the rights of others; or Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website.
- Any permitted use of the Website does not extend to using the Website or Materials for any illegal purpose, or to transmit to or through the Website or to or through any service any illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, pornographic or other objectionable material of any kind, or to interfere with, abuse or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party using the Website or Materials.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Website if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts.
- By using the Website, uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on the Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) CRN a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website or incorporate such materials and/or information generated through use of the Website into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. We need these rights to host and display your content.
- The Website may use robot exclusion methods, which include robots.txt files and HTML meta tags, which expressly allow and/or exclude specified automated programs from accessing certain portions of the Website. Much of the information on the Website is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to CRN by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose, including but not limited to performing “offline” searches and mirroring, without our express written permission as indicated in the then current robots.txt file or HTML meta tags on the Website. Additionally, you agree that you will not bypass our robot exclusion methods or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- You may provide links only to the homepage of this Website, provided (a) you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, any portion of the homepage, (b) you give CRN notice of such link by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and (c) you discontinue providing links to this Website if requested by CRN. If you wish to provide links to a section within the Website, you should forward your request to [email protected] and CRN will notify you if, within its sole and unfettered discretion, permission is granted, and, if so, the terms and conditions of the permission.
- You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts, (b) you are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Website Terms and applicable law and (d) your use of the Website and any transactions that you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party.
- CRN makes every effort to ensure the information presented in, on or through its Website is accurate; however, CRN makes no guarantee as to such information, and is not responsible for any resulting loss or damage.
Warranty, Liability, Indemnification
- CRN makes no representations regarding the availability and performance of its Website. You hereby acknowledge that any use of the Website and reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk and that CRN shall not be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any other damages or losses resulting from such use.
- THE WEBSITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY CRN ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND AS AVAILABLE, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. CRN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND ACCEPTANCE AS WELL AS ANY LOCAL JURISDICTIONAL ANALOGUES TO THE ABOVE AND OTHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY GAIN FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL CRN, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ANY MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN OPERATION OR SERVICE OR FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM AN ACT OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR OTHERWISE. CRN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE INTERNET. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- CRN DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, “WORMS”, “TROJAN HORSES”, OR THEIR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CRN’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY CRN SHALL BE CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CRN, its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any representation or obligation under these Website Terms. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
Electronic Notices and Transactions
- You agree to transact with us electronically. This means you agree to accept any terms and conditions and to transact any business with us by electronic means, which includes receiving all documents in HTML or PDF format and communicating over the Internet. You also certify that you are at least 18 years of age and have access to the Internet to receive CRN’s services, to request that CRN contact you about its credit repair services, and to view, print and retain all documentation. You authorize us to send you important notices about the Website and any pending transactions to an email address you provide to us, if you are a member of CRN or have requested that we contact you about our credit repair services. It is your duty to keep your email address up to date and to maintain a valid email address and to ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities. If you no longer desire to transact electronically with us, you may no longer use the Website or CRN’s services. You can retrieve and review these Website Terms at any time by visiting https://www.creditrepairninja.net, and may receive paper copies by calling CRN at 1-877-226-9442.
- You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use the Website, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access the Website or a Website application through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
Notice Regarding Technology
- Your use of the Website must comply with all applicable laws in the territory in which you
- access and use the Website.
- CRN reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Website Terms and to take any action CRN deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e-mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information. CRN reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Website Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to any CRN website. These incorporate by reference any notices contained on the Website and constitutes the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the Website and/or your request that CRN contact you about its credit repair services. You agree that the provisions and covenants set forth herein are reasonable. In the event that any provision or covenant of these Website Terms shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction for any reason, including but not limited to the scope thereof, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original intention thereof, and the remaining provisions of these Website Terms will remain in full force and effect for the greatest time period and for the broadest scope permitted by applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree and request that if any court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction considers any provision or covenant of these Website Terms to be overly broad based on the circumstances at the time enforcement is requested, that such court or arbitrator construe and enforce the provision or covenant to the fullest extent that such court or arbitrator deems reasonable. THESE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF UTAH, USA, AS THEY APPLY TO AGREEMENTS MADE AND SOLELY PERFORMED THEREIN. YOU IRREVOCABLY CONSENT AND WAIVE ALL OBJECTION TO PERSONAL JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN SALT LAKE COUNTY, STATE OF UTAH,, USA, AND YOU SHALL NOT COMMENCE OR PROSECUTE ANY SUIT OR ACTION EXCEPT IN THE FOREGOING COURTS. The obligations in the first four paragraphs of the Website Terms, as well as Sections 5 through 8, 10 through 15, 17 and 18, shall survive termination of these Website Terms.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON THE WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, YOU MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. CRN does not represent or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through Website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. CRN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
- Any information contained on the Website with respect to results obtained by CRN is not meant to indicate that the same or similar results can or will be obtained in other cases or situations. Results will vary depending on the facts and circumstances of each individual matter. Prior results do not predict, warrant or guarantee a similar outcome. References to past or present members or the circumstances of their specific matters do not constitute testimonials or endorsements by such members, nor are they a guarantee, warranty or prediction of the outcome of your legal matter.
- Accordingly, CRN does not guarantee the confidentiality of such communications. You acknowledge that transmissions to and from the Website are not confidential and your communications may be read or intercepted by others. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception or loss, is not confidential and is also subject to possible alteration. We are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or any third party for damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to us or an e-mail sent by us to you, or anyone you designate, at your request. Violators of this section who use our services for any illegal purpose including but not limited to repeated unwanted emails or “Spam,” may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You acknowledge that by submitting communications to CRN, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and CRN other than pursuant to these Website Terms and any subsequent written agreement entered into with CRN.
- Please do not use the information on our Website to distribute unsolicited bulk e-mails, solicitations or inquiries. The foregoing acts will constitute a violation of these Website Terms.